The Organising Committee would like to invite the submission of abstracts for the CAANS 2020 meeting.
Presentation formats available include:
- Oral platform (7 – 10 minutes to be confirmed)
- Poster Display
Authors are requested to indicate their preference, but should note that the final decision lies with the Scientific Committee. Authors are requested to take note of the additional instructions below.
- Abstracts should be submitted only through the CAANS 2020 website
- Abstracts will be accepted from 1st of February to 30th June, 2020
- All presenters must register for the conference by 30th April 2020 BEFORE ACCEPTANCE
- Abstracts will get rejected if, guidelines are not followed
- Please note that one presenter can submit only one abstract FOR EACH CATEGORY
- Abstracts should not be more than 400 words
- Abstracts should be uploaded in WORD FORMAT
Categories for Submission
- Basic Sciences
- Epilepsy and Functional
- General Neurosurgery
- Paediatric Neurosurgery
- Global neurosuregry
Kindly divide your abstract according to the following headings. Abstracts not conforming to this format will be returned
Introduction, Methods, Results & Conclusions
Introduction, Case & Discussion
Abstracts not conforming to this format will be returned.
Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee who reserve the right to accept and allocate abstracts for either poster or oral presentation. All presenters of accepted abstracts must be registered as congress delegates.